Fifth Workshop on Pharmacology of Prophylactic vaccines
- Symposium on Meningococcal and Gonococcal Vaccines
- Symposium on Pneumococcal Vaccines
- Symposium on Pertussis Vaccines
- Symposium on Enteric Vaccines
- Symposium on Vaccine Technology and Bioprocesses
- Symposium on Viral Vaccines
- Symposium on Animal models on vaccine development, QC and 3Rs
- Symposium on Technological Transfers
- Symposium on Patents and Business
Workshop on Prophylactic vaccines
Landscape on Prophylactic Vaccination
- Regulatory issues and vaccine market trends
- Health policies and immunization programs
- Safety studies
- Ethic issues and public acceptance
Vaccines against Infectious Diseases
- Parasites vaccines
- Conjugated and combined vaccines.
- Emerging and re-emerging infectious disease vaccines
- Adult vaccination.
- Development of Vaccine Clinical Trials
Vaccine Production, Manufacturing and QC/QA
- New approaches in Vaccine Technology
- Regulatory issues
- Animal models
- 3Rs Alternatives for current Potency and Safety testing Pharmacovigilance
- Immune-epidemiological studies
- Vaccine Technology
- Bioprocesses issues
Call for Abstracts
- The Organizers will publish the full Scientific Program via Website with Keynote Lectures from well-known invited speakers and Oral Presentations chosen from submitted abstracts.
- Oral and Poster presentations should be clearly indicated.
- The Organizing Committee will have the right of choosing oral presentations.
- English is the Congress official language. Translation services will be not available.
- The Organizing Committee of IMMUNOPHARMACOLOGY-VACCIPHARMA 2020 will inform authors via E-mail about the acceptance of abstracts not later than one month after the deadline.
- Deadline Submission Abstracts: April 15th, 2020.
- Foreign delegates must send their abstracts by E-mail to: Dr. Mario Landys Chovel Cuervo, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuban abstracts for the Congress IMMUNOPHARMACOLOGY 2020 must be sent by E-mail to: email@example.com. Cuban abstracts for the Congress VACCIPHARMA 2020 must be sent by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Abstracts submitted by using other ways will be not officially received
- Full Instructions to Write Abstracts: Authors should provide their abstract in Word format (Single space). Title: In Black and capital letter, Arial 12; Abstract text in Arial 10. Authors: Last name and first letter of the name using comas between every author (in black, Arial 10). The name of the author who will present the work should be underlined e.g. Rodeiro I, Menendez R, Remirez D. Institutions, Addresses and E-mail must be indicated (below the names and before the abstract text). Abstracts should be clear and precise. They should contain a brief introduction, materials and methods used, the results achieved in research and conclusions. 300 words maximum. Abstracts not following the structure above described will be automatically rejected.
- When sending the abstract, please, indicate the Congress (IMMUNOPHARMACOLOGY or VACCIPHARMA), the Workshop / Symposium and the Topic in which you would like to be included. Besides, write the full name of the main author of the abstract. Each author will have the opportunity to send just one abstract to each Congress.
- The Congress program will be also printed and distributed on site.