- Fifth Workshop on New advances in Immunopharmacology
Third Symposium on Clinical & Translational Oncology (Solid Tumors/Blood Cancer)
- Fifth Workshop on Neuroimmunology, Neuroimmunopharmacology and Neuroimmunomodulation
- Second Symposium on Multiple Sclerosis
- Fifth Symposium on Pharmacology of Cytochrome P 450 and transporters
- Fourth Symposiun on Inflammation and Pain
- First Symposium on Bussiness and International Cooperation on Biologics
- Symposium on Hereditary Ataxias
Main Topics of Workshop on Immunopharmacology
- Adoptive Immunotherapy
- Advances in Immunopharmacology
- Immune response in cancer and infectious diseases
- Immunopharmacology of brain tumors, Pharmacogenetics
- Proteomics and Phosphoproteomics
- Novel designs in Clinical Trials
- Synthetic peptides as Immunopharmacological tools
- Basic Immunopharmacology: New therapeutic targets, new technologies and approaches
- Small mollecules in Immunopharmacology
- Molecular basis of Inflammation and Pain Autoimmune diseases and therapeutic strategies
- Allergy and hypersensitivity Transplantation
- Immunological tolerance
- Immunodeficiency and Immunosenescense
Main Topics of Workshop on Neuroimmunopharmacology
- Glial cells
- Disease models
- Stem cells therapy
- Blood brain barrier and clinical research
- Inflammation in neurological diseases
- Immunological mechanism and nervous system damage Neuroinflammation Neurodegenerations
- Multiple Esclerosis
Symposium on Cytochrome P 450
- Cytochrome P450
- Drug transporters, regulation and inflammation
- Pharmacological interactions.
- Preclinical and clinical evaluation of biological products (blood products, monoclonal antibodies, cytokines, grow factors and immunological stimulators)
Call for Abstracts
- The Organizers will publish the full Scientific Program via Website with Keynote Lectures from well-known invited speakers and Oral Presentations chosen from submitted abstracts.
- Oral and Poster presentations should be clearly indicated.
- The Organizing Committee will have the right of choosing oral presentations.
- English is the Congress official language. Translation services will be not available.
- The Organizing Committee of IMMUNOPHARMACOLOGY-VACCIPHARMA 2020 will inform authors via E-mail about the acceptance of abstracts not later than one month after the deadline.
- Deadline Submission Abstracts: April 15th, 2020.
- Foreign delegates must send their abstracts by E-mail to: Dr. Mario Landys Chovel Cuervo, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuban abstracts for the Congress IMMUNOPHARMACOLOGY 2020 must be sent by E-mail to: email@example.com. Cuban abstracts for the Congress VACCIPHARMA 2020 must be sent by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Abstracts submitted by using other ways will be not officially received
- Full Instructions to Write Abstracts: Authors should provide their abstract in Word format (Single space). Title: In Black and capital letter, Arial 12; Abstract text in Arial 10. Authors: Last name and first letter of the name using comas between every author (in black, Arial 10). The name of the author who will present the work should be underlined e.g. Rodeiro I, Menendez R, Remirez D. Institutions, Addresses and E-mail must be indicated (below the names and before the abstract text). Abstracts should be clear and precise. They should contain a brief introduction, materials and methods used, the results achieved in research and conclusions. 300 words maximum. Abstracts not following the structure above described will be automatically rejected.
- When sending the abstract, please, indicate the Congress (IMMUNOPHARMACOLOGY or VACCIPHARMA), the Workshop / Symposium and the Topic in which you would like to be included. Besides, write the full name of the main author of the abstract. Each author will have the opportunity to send just one abstract to each Congress.
- The Congress program will be also printed and distributed on site.
Letter for Invitation
The Organizers will provide a letter of invitation to participants, if requested, to make easier the steps for obtaining visa and funds. This letter does not necessarily imply any financial support from the Convention Organizing Committee.